Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's The Great Pumpkin!

We're off and rolling with our watch-your-sugar-type plan this morning! We both had our normal 1/2 cup of oatmeal, now bolstered with 1/4 cup unsweetened canned pumpkin, cinnamon, and a dash of Stevia. Next be the new-found Trader Joe's fat-free Greek yogurt with a sprinkling of Uncle Sam cereal and a dusting of Stevia. Then, our old friend Egg Mates (our local, generic egg substitute) with a tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese from the bright green can! Add some Folgers Chocolate Truffle coffee, and my morning is complete!

Dee accidentally over-Stevia-ed her yogurt to the point that she couldn't even palate it, so I adopted that as well, and still came out under my normal calories, and WAY under my typical carb & sugar level... wow... This might not hurt as badly as I'd thought...

--Jay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment