Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weigh-In Week 18

Well, it's a bit of an up-and-down week. Dee is, without being too blunt, at that point in the month where it's difficult to show any weight loss, even though she worked her bum off all week! I'm sure it will all come around and show nicely next week... :)

Weigh-In Week Eighteen:
Jay: 348.5 (-4.5 pounds [-23.0 overall])
Dee: 221.5 (+0.5 pounds [-10.0 overall])

We're having a Mother's Day dinner with the fam this evening, and have already selected what we'll be eating... the menu involves bbq ribs & chicken, rice, and sauteed broccoli, among other things. We've each decided to opt for one breast piece without skin, 1/2 cup of rice, and a nice big serving of broccoli, passing on any extras and dessert options. :)

Good times!
--Jay :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I should have KNOWN... I had a bit more chicken that I should have... and there were some green beans that were made with oyster sauce in them (I don't know how good or bad that is for you) but I decided that I'd skip my dessert of pudding and a Fiber One bar to compensate a bit. So I took in some extra calories at dinner, but knocked off the 220 calories I would have taken in for dessert. Hopefully that was a pretty fair trade-off, but maybe I'll try to exercise a little harder the rest of the week just in case, ha ha. --Jay :)

    ReplyDelete