Sunday, May 30, 2010

Weigh-In Week 21

I must apologize for all the silence on the blog lately... My poor laptop finally caught one of those malware bugs that just won't quit! I've had great success in taming them in the past, but alas... no more. So I've reordered the restore CDs from Dell and shall give 'er a wipe soon enough. It's behaving remarkably well this morning though, so I figure I'll get on here and roll out an update. :)

Weigh-In Week Twenty-One:
Jay: 336.5 (-3.5 pounds [-35.0 overall])
Dee: 213.0 (-3.0 pounds [-18.5 overall])

No real exercise to speak of again this week, but we're hoping to get back on that horse again soon. The next two weeks will be a little hectic, as I'm planning to cram five days worth of hours into four days worth of work, in order to take off the next two Sundays.

Roll on!
--Jay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment